Export Text

Use the translation manager to re-purpose content for different languages or audiences

Moderator: Nav

Export Text

Postby ScottA » Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:38 am

I want to export all of the text in a lesson. However, when I click the 'Export Text' button in the translate window, all I get is a window that says 'Extracted Text for "" ', and below it what appears to be the headers of 2 colums, one called 'Object Name' and the other called 'Source Text.' There is nothing beneath this.

I would like to export all of the text to help us create a local search engine. Please tell me what I am missing or doing wrong.

Thanks
Scott Allison
Veterinary Information Network
ScottA

Text export not working

Postby SB Support » Fri Sep 14, 2007 10:04 am

Hi Scott,

This sounds like a bug and has been forwarded on to the technical team, who will follow up with you directly.

In future cases, if you think you have found a bug, the quickest way to guarantee a response, will be to log the case on our website at:

www.suddenlysmart.com/report_case.htm

As the bulletin board grows, it is going to be hard to manage for bug tracking purposes, so we don't want your issues to go unnoticed.

Thanks,

The SB Support team
SB Support

Postby ScottA » Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:03 pm

Thanks.

I will do that, I just wasn't sure if this was a bug or something I was doing wrong...

Scott
Scott Allison
Veterinary Information Network
ScottA

Return to Translation