Menu with Topics and Pages/Original Skin FLA

Create unique Flash widgets you can import into SmartBuilder

Moderator: Nav

Menu with Topics and Pages/Original Skin FLA

Postby sshipe » Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:51 am

Good Morning,

We have downloaded the orignal_skin.zip file from the http://forum.smartbuilder.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=442&p=1270&hilit=sdk#p1270 thread and have managed to make a number of color changes using our very limited Flash skills. Now we have a request to move the check marks that can be displayed whent he page is visited from the right side to the left side. That seemed like it wuld be straight forward enough by placing the visited check mark on the left side of the menu objects in the FLA; however, when we view it in SmartBuilder, the check marks remain on the right side.

We would appreciate it if we could get some direction in how to make those check marks appear on the left instead. Keep in mind that we are Flash CS4 novices to say the least. :D
sshipe

Re: Menu with Topics and Pages/Original Skin FLA

Postby Nav » Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:35 am

Hi Steve,
I think a video will say it better than I write it out:
http://screencast.com/t/CNWCsrBx

- Nav
Nav

Postby sshipe » Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:32 am

Thanks, Nav. Indeed, a video does show the steps better than text in this case. Given our lack of experience in Flash, seeing it helps a great deal. :)
sshipe

Postby Nav » Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:56 am

Glad to hear it!
(Sorry, getting the last word in here, so I can easily determine which topics are still unanswered).

- Nav
Nav

Return to Using the Object SDK