iFrame object discolored frame

Create unique Flash widgets you can import into SmartBuilder

Moderator: Nav

iFrame object discolored frame

Postby tahiya » Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:43 pm

Anyone know how to get rid of this uuuuuuugggggggly hideous gray matting and the dotted line around the iFrame object? http://screencast.com/t/JTj8nhlfK
play, play, play
tahiya

Re: iFrame object discolored frame

Postby Nav » Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:30 am

Hi Tahiya,
Try looking at your lesson in a different browser. I don't ever get that grey dotted line. Usually that indicates something about selecting things or where the focus is. Like when you use your Tab key to tab to a button. For example, I tabbed to the Submit button, and if I press Enter, it would be as if I clicked on it.

2011-11-03_1032.png
2011-11-03_1032.png (2.54 KiB) Viewed 10583 times

Also, try pointing the IFrame to another website. Perhaps the grey line / auto-tabbing-selection-border-thing is coming from that particular website?

- Nav
Nav

Postby tahiya » Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:11 am

Hmmm.... OK. I use firefox so maybe it is a browser thing... I'll check. I assume you are mac based and use Safari? Just guessing from your screen movies.
play, play, play
tahiya

Postby tahiya » Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:23 am

Well, I still see the discolored background in IE, although you are right about the dotted line. I don't understand why it fills in the difference between the iFrame object and the SB page as that ugly putty color. It injects an incosistency from page to page that while not a huge deal, I'd still rather not have.
play, play, play
tahiya

Postby Nav » Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:15 pm

Hi Tahiya,
What are you loading into the IFrame? If you view it outside of SmartBuilder, does it have that same color? My guess is that it's added in by whatever is being loaded in. Just like any browser window, the IFrame shouldn't add any colored backgrounds out of nowhere.

- Nav
Nav

Return to Using the Object SDK