Converting question sets to display sets?

Not sure how to classify your post? Post here

Moderator: Leif

Converting question sets to display sets?

Postby LindaM13 » Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:33 am

HI
is it possible to convert a question set to a display set? I want to enable people who have answered a question wrongly to click on a hot spot on a results page to take them to a display which shows what they answered and explain why it is wrong. I can copy each display from my question set into a new display set but it would be so nice to click a button to covert the whole copied Question set.
LindaM13

Re: Converting question sets to display sets?

Postby Nav » Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:08 pm

Hi Linda,
There is no way to convert from Question Sets to Display Sets. Are you using the Flow Chart to go back and show what they got wrong? Because if you're not using the Flow Chart, and just using actions in the Action List, then Question Sets and Display Sets work exactly the same. So there might not even be a need to convert them from one to the other.

Note that once you use the Action List to start showing and hiding stuff, it will break the Flow Chart. But if you set it up right, so that the Flow Chart does its stuff, then the Action List takes over, it might be possible.

To be honest, I'd probably need to see the particular lesson, or understand it better, before I could provide more advice.

- Nav
Nav

Return to Miscellaneous