Mass scale Cast Property changes(Enhancement Request)

Mass scale Cast Property changes(Enhancement Request)

Postby gezebo » Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:10 am

Is there a way to change a property of a cast member, and apply that change to every cast member of the same type in the entire e-Learning? ie. Text boxes are greyish outline and white fill. Can I Change these properties for all text boxes in my project(or page)? Similarly, if the designers now want to add shadow to all their text, can I do so without manually changing that property in every bit of text through the whole project?

Designers working with color pallettes have asked to see the module in each color scheme. This feature would save a lot of time vs doing this manually.
gezebo

Re: Mass scale Cast Property changes(Enhancement Request)

Postby Nav » Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:13 am

Hi,
Thanks for your comments. This is functionality that we're looking to add in to version 4, either with style sheets, a format painter, or both. However version 4 is still in development and a ways out.

For a workaround, you can currently multiselect items and change shared properties on them. You can do this by holding down Shift while clicking on objects on the Authoring Stage or in the Cast. It's not the best, but depending on how many pages you have and how your lessons are structured this can save you time.

- Nav
Nav

Return to Feedback & Enhancement Requests