Positive feedback not showing

For issues related to understanding the basics, system terminology, and becoming familiar with SmartBuilder

Moderators: Rob Penn, Leif

Positive feedback not showing

Postby maximise » Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:51 pm

Hi, I've made good progress and am enjoying the learning curve. However, my first problem is that the positive 'tick mark' does not show up although the negative 'x mark' does. I've double/treble checked and rebuilt the page (4) but no improvement.
[url]1328642456105[/url]
Can you please advise?
maximise

Re: Positive feedback not showing

Postby jmalatino » Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:54 pm

I would need more information about your specific situation and lesson to diagnose what was going on. Please feel free to contact us via the Support Chat or reply to this post with more specific information.
jmalatino

Postby maximise » Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:13 pm

jamalatino wrote:I would need more information about your specific situation and lesson to diagnose what was going on. Please feel free to contact us via the Support Chat or reply to this post with more specific information.

Hi, Thanks, but it appears that Support Chat is only for Pro users :cry: I had hoped that you would be able to see what's going on from my url?
maximise

Postby jmalatino » Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:18 pm

Support Chat should work for all users and you can also enter the support chat through our website at the following link.
http://www.suddenlysmart.com/contact.htm
In your post I could not see the link you had provided. It just said "[url]1328642456105[/url]"

So try to enter into a Support Chat and I can help you further.
jmalatino

Return to Getting Started