Question about one of 3.12 Release Note Statements

For general questions about Content Authoring

Moderator: Nav

Question about one of 3.12 Release Note Statements

Postby sshipe » Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:32 pm

While going back through some articles here in the forums, I ran across a release note that I have a question about.

From the 3.12 Release notes, there is this statement.

Save all global variables (SCORM or cookie): Now you can save and retrieve all your variables across sessions with a few simple actions, allowing you to more easily create lessons where the learner can pick up right where they left off.

That sounds good, but is there anywhere that provides more detail about what this means?
sshipe

Re: Question about one of 3.12 Release Note Statements

Postby Nav » Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:23 pm

Hi Steve,
We're currently renovating our help and documentation, so things are a little disorganized, but you can view this video from YouTube that shows how to use this new functionality.
(video embedded below)

- Nav
Nav

Postby bryantanner » Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:31 am

Thanks Nav. This video answered all my questions about the new feature, "Save all global variables (SCORM or cookie)," in the 3.12 release update:
http://youtu.be/sF1T0axcUZ0

I have a few more questions regarding the details of other new features. I'm not sure where to post those, so I'll just make a new thread for each specific question.
bryantanner

Postby sshipe » Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:16 am

Nav,

Yes, thank you very much for the quick video. That explains it quite well and was very easy to follow.

Steve
sshipe

Return to General