Viewing times

For general questions about Content Authoring

Moderator: Nav

Viewing times

Postby tahiya » Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:00 am

HI,
I am building a pretty involved lesson crammed with activities including a whole series of flow chart ones. I published and previewed it last night at about 11:45pm pacific time and it was a mess. None of the dependent actions were working correctly, slides were overlapping one on top of the other, graphics were only loading halfway and this was at the very beginning of the lesson that is mostly expository stuff. Then when I came in this morning and gave it another try, it's fine so obviously there is nothing wrong with the file that was generated. I have coax cable internet so my connection wasn't slow. Any ideas what caused the completely deformed version of the lesson? I really am concerned that I might release something to customers that doesn't work consistently.
Thanks
Tahiya
play, play, play
tahiya

Re: Viewing times

Postby Nav » Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:33 pm

Hi Tahiya,
I've never heard of this issue before. It doesn't really sound like a connection issue, more of a runtime thing. Was this the published lesson, or an Authoring preview?

I'll try to open some lessons tonight around that time, but any more details you can provide would be helpful. Also if you run into again, screenshots, or even video if you can, of the issue might help. You can email us directly at support at suddenlysmart.

- Nav
Nav

Re: Viewing times

Postby tahiya » Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:59 am

Yeah, OK, except so far it hasn't happened again. The weird part was I published and viewed twice and got the same exact hangups in the same places, then the next day, poof! no more. Yeah.

Thanks.
play, play, play
tahiya

Return to General